The new Fraunhofer ivD-platform and its technology, with an even smaller catridge will be exhibited at the MEDICA in Düsseldorf. Hall 03, Booth G52.
The Fraunhofer ivD-platform and its technology will be exhibited at the MEDICA in Düsseldorf. Hall 10, Booth G05 and Hall 03, Booth G52.
The meeting of the Berlin and Brandburg diagnostic scene was this year held in Potsdam. On the 5th Berlin-Brandenburg Technology Forum "In-Vitro Diagnostics and Bioanalysis" different companies and research institutions met each other including a partner event with BioWin, the health cluster of Wallonia.
Multiparameter diagnostic and their introduction into clinical routine is definitely one of the most interesting topics in modern biomedicine. Therefore, the ivD-platform presented itself also at the Forum Multiparameteranalytik, Senftenberg.
- 10.-13.03.2013: The Fraunhofer ivD-platform technology was shown during the 8. Deutsches Biosensorsymposium DBS 2013 in Wildau including a presentation on "Direct Detection and Genotyping of KPC Carbapenemases from Urine using a new DNA Microarray Test". Using the Fraunhofer ivD-platform for detection of antibiotic resistances is of high interest due to the way automation.
- 13.-14.02.2013: The Fraunhofer ivD-platform participated in the Diagnostic Forum 2013 and AIM day® in Uppsala, Sweden. The Diagnostic Forum covered topics from industry, regulation bodies as well as science giving a broad overview over the industry. The AIM day® is a partnering format which enables companies to ask questions to scientists in order to start collaborations. Great format!
- 03.02.2013: The Fraunhofer ivD-platform presented a poster about cardiac risk assessment at the "Functional Genomics Conference" in Frankfurt.
- 13.-17.11.2012: As usual, the Fraunhofer ivD-platform has been exhibiting its technology at the Medica in Düsseldorf. Hall 10, Booth F05. See you next year!
- 01.11.2012: A new article about different application areas of the Fraunhofer ivD-platform has been published online at the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry (IFCC). Editors of this special issue were L.I. Segerink, I. Vermes and A. van den Berg. The title of the paper: "Miniaturization for point-of-care analysis: Platform technology for almost every biomedical assay".
- 20.-21.09.2012: "Diagnostics 2.0 - Turning Content into Multiplex Assays" has been the title of this years Scienion workshop held in Berlin. The title of a presentation held by Dr. Soeren Schumacher was "Bringing microarrays to patients bedside: Credit-card sized system for POC usage".
- 18.-22.08.2012: 30th World Congress of Biomedical Laboratory Science | The Fraunhofer ivD-platform exhibited together with the DiagnostikNet|BB in Berlin.
- 19.-20.06.2012: The ivD-platform showed its technology at the Permedicon in Cologne on a joint-booth with partners of the DiagnostikNet|BB. The new congress is a platform for diagnostic as well as pharmaceutical companies to discuss trends in personalized medicine. Interesting has been the format of the Permedicon which combines a congress, a trade fair and partnering into one event.
- 08.06.2012: Same place, but different event - The "4th Berlin-Brandenburg Technology Forum" took place in Berlin at the Charité. Organized by the ZMDB, the Technology Forum has been a good platform to get in contact with international as well as local companies. The presentation about the Fraunhofer ivD-platform held by Dr. Soeren Schumacher can be found at the ZMDB-Homepage.
- 07.06.2012: The Fraunhofer ivD-platform had a booth at the "Treffpunkt Medizintechnik" in Berlin. The topic was diagnostic and therapy of cardiovascular disease. Among the presenters and exhibitors a lively mix of molecular diagnostic, medical imaging and therapeutic approaches has been found.
- 25.04.2012: Within a special session on Point-of-Care Diagnostic Devices, the Fraunhofer ivD-platform was presented on the DTIP (Design, Test, Integration and Packaging, of MEMS / MEOMS) in Cannes. Within the session chaired by Erik Jung (Fraunhofer IZM, Berlin) different concepts on diagnostic lab-on-chip systems were discussed. Besides the Fraunhofer ivD-platform also Claude Vauchier (CEA-Leti, France) and Stefan Drese (IMM Mainz, Germany) presented their recent developments within this emerging field.
- 23.04.2012: Since lab-on-chip technologies are believed to be a growing market opportunity, the concept of the Fraunhofer ivD-platform has been presented on the Charité Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin. It was great to talk about different possible partnerships and business opportunities within the health care market.
- 19.04.2012: The technology of the Fraunhofer ivD-platform was presented on the Analytica Conference in Munich. The session "Multiplexed Multiplexing: Diffferent Approaches to Multianalyte Detection in Bioanalytics" chaired by Dr. Michael Steinwand was well attended and interesting discussions came up. We thank the organizers for this great opportunity.
- 19.03.2012: A new publication on the ivD-platform in Laborpraxis is online. The title: "Patientennahe diagnostische Versorgung"
- 13.03.2012: The business concept of the Fraunhofer ivD-platform was presented to potential investors and partners at the Bionnale Venture Market in Berlin.
- 04.-05.02.2012: 12th Status Seminar Chip Technologies; This years Dechema Meeting Functional Genomics and Proteomics in Frankfurt am Main has focused on Molecular Diagnostics and Next Generation Sequencing. Of spezial interest were several discussion about the quality of antibodies used for diagnostic applications and the design of clinical studies to identify and validate potential biomarkers
- 5.-7. December 2011 : At the Sensorsymposium in Dresden the Fraunhofer ivD-Plattform presented a poster in the session "Sensors for Medicine".
- 29. November 2011: The Fraunhofer ivD-platform has presented its technology on the workshop "mobile@health" organized by the Munich Network. Especially interesting has been the discussions about combining communication technologies and lab-on-chip applications for mobile diagnostics.
- 16.-19. November 2011: On this years' Medica the consortium of the Fraunhofer ivD-platform was present to show their lab-on-chip system for multiparameter analysis for point-of-care diagnostics.
- 13. November 2011: The Fraunhofer ivD-platform launches its new webpage with new information about the system and new scientific results.
- 28. October 2011: A review article about the system has been published in Lab-on-Chip (Lab Chip, 2011, DOI: 10.1039/C1LC20693A) in a special issue about Germans microfluidic activities edited by O. Manz and H. Becker.
- 10.-13. October 2011: The Fraunhofer ivD-platform has been exhibited its technology platform for biomarker validation and commercilization of biomarker on the Biotechnica in Hannover.
- 15.-16. September 2011: As part of the Scienion workshop "MULTIPLEX ASSAYS: Science Facts & Science Fiction" the Fraunhofer ivD-platform has shown its platform forpoint-of-care analysis of microarrays.